Now he has also started something new with them. He has discovered he can untie my shoes while I'm wearing them. Today when I put my tennis shoes on, he came over and kept untying my shoelaces, right after I'd tie them. So I'd tie one up and move onto the other one. By the time I was done with that one, I'd have to retie my other shoe again because Kallen untied it. So silly. It's also hard to put any kind of shoes with laces on him because he does the same thing and unties them right away. What a funny squirt.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Who Needs Toys When You've Got Shoes
Kallen's new favorite toys are not toys at all, but our shoes! He loves them, especially his Mommy's. He will crawl over to our front door and hang out there playing with our shoes all day long. He loves to untie them and then drag them from room to room. It's awfully cute to see this little guy crawling around with a big shoe following behind him. So silly. But hey, it makes him happy.
Now he has also started something new with them. He has discovered he can untie my shoes while I'm wearing them. Today when I put my tennis shoes on, he came over and kept untying my shoelaces, right after I'd tie them. So I'd tie one up and move onto the other one. By the time I was done with that one, I'd have to retie my other shoe again because Kallen untied it. So silly. It's also hard to put any kind of shoes with laces on him because he does the same thing and unties them right away. What a funny squirt.


Now he has also started something new with them. He has discovered he can untie my shoes while I'm wearing them. Today when I put my tennis shoes on, he came over and kept untying my shoelaces, right after I'd tie them. So I'd tie one up and move onto the other one. By the time I was done with that one, I'd have to retie my other shoe again because Kallen untied it. So silly. It's also hard to put any kind of shoes with laces on him because he does the same thing and unties them right away. What a funny squirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey he and I share a love for playing with shoes.... I miss him, sorry we couldnt make it the other weekend. Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!
Apparently I can still use an old blogger account (whatever that is )...doesn't matter, as long as I can tell you how much we enjoy looking at all your updates! We are counting the days till we see all of you again. Thankyou for doing this. It really means alot to us!
Guess it is time to go with some slipons! We should get he and Lydia together to go shoe shopping. It sounds like it would make both of their days.
Post a Comment