Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Caution!! Construction in Progress


I'm attempting to redo my blog and make it as cute as all of yours...however, my task isn't going so well. I need help. I figured out how to create a different heading, but it's not centered...ahhhh, this is driving me insane. I hate it when things aren't centered. Call me anal, but it really does drive me nuts. Also, I want to add cute prints for the background of my other elements, but I can't figure out how to do this. Do any of you know how? My friend Cameron tried to help me, but I still can't figure it out. She said something about saving digital scrapbooking prints to a website on the internet and then pasting the html code to your blogging site, but I'm just not smart enough to figure this out. I don't know where to paste it on Blogger. Do any of you know? If so, please help! Please don't let me go insane because I can't figure out this html stuff.

4 comments:

cameron said...

girl - call me monday and i'll walk you through it...shoot..just ask - I'M HERE!! PS...YOU MENTIONED YOU DOLN'T KNOW WHERE TO PASTE IT - DID YOU GET MY ATTACHMENT? GO TO LAYOUT AND THEN HTML EDITS...THEN LOOK AT MINE..I HIGHLIGHTED THE URLS I HAD TO ADD

AnnDee said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!! I'm impressed you are even trying to figure it out. I can't! It looks awesome though. Easy to read, cute to look at -- all the essential elements~

Melissa said...

You must have it figured out because your blog looks awesome. I need to do some work on mine- or at least thats what Kevin tells me. He wanted a change but I like it the way it is so I did a poll and I won.... but I still would like to maybe do some of the cool things like you have going on- it looks really great!

Sarah said...

Tenay, I just came onto your blog to see if anything new was posted and saw out of the corner of my eye, as I was clicking away that your son is 1 year 6 months and a few days old. As I was clicking other places and that registered a few seconds later I immediately thought, "Oh yeah, Nursery!" What kind of a mom does that make me? I don't know. I hope it's an understanding one. Welcome to our world!