We gave Weston James his blessing on April 4th at home here in Olympia. He got to wear the same outfit Kallen wore, which my Mom made for them. It is so cute, I wish I had some better pictures of it to show it off. I wasn't able to take many pictures because Weston was in a very, very bad mood. In fact, he screamed at the top of his lungs the entire time while Tyson gave him his blessing. This was pretty shocking because Wes is such a mild kid.
After the blessing, he was still in a cranky mood and didn't want to take any pictures...and I mean any! Poor kid. I think we just timed his blessing poorly because it fell right around his nap time. However, we didn't have much of a choice, because we did it between conference sessions. Oh well, at least I got a few pictures.
1 comment:
he is a cute chunker... love it
Post a Comment