Surprise, I'm finally making a post! After a few people (who amazingly still check out our blog) kept complaining that our blog needed updated, I decided to make a quick post of what we've been up to for the past year. Here are some of the highlights:
We moved! Yep, we moved last August to wonderful Moses Lake, WA. Some of you might be wondering where that is...well, its in Eastern Washington in the middle of nowhere. Its a smaller city, with about 18,000 people and not much shopping or things to do. We've got a Walmart, a Safeway, and places like Lowes, but other than that, there isn't much else. Although it is small, it has been a good move for us because: 1. Tyson got a great job that he loves. He's a felony prosecutor for Grant County. 2. We bought our first house and I love it! 3. We have a great ward with lots of very friendly families and many of them live by us. 4. It's so sunny in the spring! Now that I've been here for about 8 months, I have learned how much I love being in a sunny place so the boys can go outside and play almost everyday. 5. No traffic! That is definitely a good thing. Here is a picture of our house.
We also Celebrated some birthdays. Kallen turned 3 in September and Weston turned 1 in December. Kallen loves Chocolate, so of course he had to have a chocolate cake for his birthday.
As I mentioned before, we went to Utah for Christmas and hung out with my family in Midway. The boys loved the snow and playing with their cousins. We celebrated Christmas, played in the snow, visited the temple, and went to a Dairy Farm. We all had lots of fun.
Finally, here are some pictures of the holidays that we celebrated, including a second Christmas at home here in Moses Lake.
1 comment:
WERE YOU IN UTAH? BUMMER!!! THOUGH I GUESS I JUST HAD MY BABY AND WAS OUT OF IT... HOPE LAL IS WELL
Post a Comment