I know, I know...Easter was over 2 months ago, but I'm finally posting some pictures. Maybe if I'm really on fire this week, I'll make two posts and not just one...but if I were you, I wouldn't keep my figures crossed.
We had a lot of fun this Easter. Kallen loved painting his Easter Eggs and probably could have dyed tons more, but I limited him to a dozen.

Waiting patiently for the eggs to dye.

Let me introduce you to Kallen's cheesy smile. It has been appearing in our pictures for the past few months and just won't go away. Oh well, at least Kallen will let me take his picture now. A few months ago, he wouldn't even let me do that. So I guess I'll take the cheesy smile over no smile at all. :)

The proud kid with his finished product.

Here is the loot. The Easter bunny was sure nice this year. Kallen got a lawn mower, which he absolutely LOVES! Weston got a swing...which he couldn't care less about. At least one kid was happy right? Speaking of that swing, I wonder what it goes to? You'll find out later.

Weston wasn't that into the loot, however he thought the Easter basket grass was the coolest thing ever.

Like I said, Kallen loved his lawn mower. As soon as he saw that the Easter Bunny had brought him one, he ignored everything else and mowed our entire house. It took some serious convincing on my part to get him to look at the other things in his basket and to start the Easter Egg hunt...Reeses Peanut Putter Cups helped get him focussed a little. However, his heart just wasn't into it and he soon was back mowing everything on site in no time.
Notice the cheesy smile again.

No comments:
Post a Comment