Tyson: "So how was your day today?"
Kallen: "Good."
Tyson: "How was Mommy and Weston's day?"
Kallen: "Umm...good, but Mom freaked out a lot."
*I lost my patience and told the boys that day that I was going to freak out if they didn't start behaving. Good to know that Kallen was listening.*
Next conversation
Tyson walks into the boys room to find Weston climbing up on the dresser and pulling things off of the shelves.
Tyson: "Weston you need to get off the dresser right now."
Weston: "I in trouble."
Tyson: "No, if you get down now, you won't be in trouble."
Kallen: "Daddy, you need to get mad at Wessie."
Tyson: "No I don't, he got down."
Kallen: "Daddy yes you do, Mommy always gets mad."
I'm definitely the Disciplinarian in the family. Hmmm, maybe I need to practice a little more patience.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big your family is... yoru kiddos are so old!!! how in the world are you?
Post a Comment