Today, Liam is two months old. How fast those two months have gone by. In that time, he has gotten so big and grown so much. I love how he is more responsive to us and how his little blue eyes love to follow us around the room . Liam especially loves watching his other brothers play and he seems to be happier whenever they are in the area. I bet he can't wait to join in their mischief. He's a little copy-cat and loves sticking his tongue out when we do, coos whenever we do, and he continues to give us all his award winning smiles.
The little guy had his doctors appointment on Tuesday and here are his updates: 13 pounds 4 oz-90th percentile, 23 1/2 inches tall-70th percentile, Head circumference 16 in-70th percentile. He is doing good in every way, but his zantac dosage did go up because he cries more than most babies. Hopefully it will help so the little guy is more comfortable and happier.
Because we like him so much better like this...
than like this...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe he is already 2 months old! He is so cute!!
Wow, I seriously need to catch up. You had a whole new baby! Where was I? He is so cute! And I love the first smile picture down there. I think it makes him look so handsome! I just want to hold and snuggle the little guy when I look at his pictures. Congratulations! 3 boys!!!
WHAT? DID I KNOW YOU WERE HAVING NUMBER 3????????????
Post a Comment