In all this mess can you find the baby? I don't know why I feel the need to post this, but for some reason I thought it was funny.

Earlier today, I walked into our room to check on Liam, and for a split second I couldn't find him. Where did he go?

Oh there he is...right in the middle of the bed. He is so small he got lost in all the mess. What a cute little sleeper. I love how newborns sleep with their arms over their head...it's so cute.

Oh, and here is Weston. He wanted his picture taken too and put on the blog. The kid needs a haircut, but I think its cute long.
2 comments:
Weston looks like someone out of the 80's!!! He is sooo stinkin cute! How are you guys? On your way down to Eugene this August you should stop here and have lunch or something--let the kids play! I would love to see the baby!
I love that you still have the seal. :)
Post a Comment