It's Official...Liam's the Cutest Baby in the World!
This little boy is such a joy! Tyson and I have really enjoyed having him in our lives. He smiles for us all the time and in turn makes us all so happy. I can't believe he is almost 6 months old!
And yes, he is so stinkin cute! By the way, I'm so glad I found your blog:) That kid has got to have the most kissable cheeks...it's really hard not to smother him with kisses when i come over. Hattie can't get enough of him either, sorry;) Such a fun baby and So happy too.
1 comment:
And yes, he is so stinkin cute! By the way, I'm so glad I found your blog:) That kid has got to have the most kissable cheeks...it's really hard not to smother him with kisses when i come over. Hattie can't get enough of him either, sorry;) Such a fun baby and So happy too.
Post a Comment