The boys were so excited for Halloween. All day, Kallen kept mentioning how it was "Halloween Time". Even Weston couldn't wait to dress up and go get candy. However, when the time finally arrived, Weston decided to throw a grumpy fit and didn't want to go, which explains the grumpy face.
These are our friends Keyan and Kaddie. They live just down the street and the boys love to play with them. Kallen was super excited to go Trick-or-Treating with them when they stopped by.
Liam enjoyed our Halloween lights. He was perfectly happy sitting in his Bumbo and watching them for most of the night.
Kallen loved Trick-or-Treating, and raced from house to house with a big smile on his face the whole time. However, once he got home, he and Weston LOVED handing out the candy to all the kids who stopped by. Kallen commented on each kids costume and kept telling them he'd see them later after Trick-or-Treating. I wish I had a picture of this, because it was so cute.
I hope you all had a great Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays and each year that I get to enjoy it with my kids makes it that much more special. Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment