Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's a Twister, It's a Twister!







Don't worry, we haven't had any foul weather up here in Washington. But we have been hit by something...something terrible. If I didn't know any better I would think the Tazmanian Devil paid us a visit...but he didn't...it was someone else.





Who was it you ask? It was none other than the Kallen Baby! Yep...the Kallen Baby. Some might say he is just as bad as the Tazmanian Devil. Other's might believe he is far worse.

He actually isn't bad at all. We think he is the sweetest thing in the world, however, he does know how to make quite the mess...just like the Tazmanian Devil. It is amazing how quickly our little tyke can destroy our house. I honestly think he might be related to Taz at times. After looking at the following pictures, I think you all would agree.

He accomplished all of this in less than 10 minutes. Wow...our boy has some serious skills.

4 comments:

cameron said...

ha ha!!! i can do that in ten minutes easy....

Sara said...

I love your blog, you have such a cute family!

Sarah said...

Yeah... toddlerdom is here!

AnnDee said...

How CUTE!!! I love the devious look on his face. The sad thing is, I think it just gets worse as they get older -- think of stinky underwear and socks laying around from teenagers! ughh. :)