It is such a wonderful thing to have a two-year-old in the house. Not only have the tantrums increased and Kallen's use of the word "no" and "bye bye", but our little toddler has also increased the amount of messes he makes around the house. For instance. Check out the pictures below.
Can you tell what this picture is of? No? Well, it is a picture of our laundry closet's door. Kallen has so craftily put his own mark on the doors with a blue coloring crayon.
Here he is with a big cheesy smile on his face. He was so proud of his artwork.
I thought it was pretty cute too, until I tried washing the stuff off and realized that crayons don't come off walls or doors very easily. Hmmm, now I understand why this a bad thing. Well...I guess we won't be getting back our deposit when we move. Let's hope they don't notice. :)
3 comments:
Try a magic eraser! We've gotten rid of some of Cora's 'artwork' that way!
I was also going to mention the Magic Eraser. It will take it right off with a good scrub. It's magic.
looks like LOTS OF FUN...
Post a Comment