Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some New Pictures of Weston

I didn't have any new pictures of Weston up, so I thought I'd post some.  Look at what a little chunk he has become!  He is now only 8 weeks old, and weighs over 13 pounds.  I think he stores all those pounds in his cheeks.  What do you think?

He is getting so big and strong.  He now can hold up his head like a pro. 


Snugging with Daddy.
He has started smiling during the past 2 weeks, however, I can never get him to smile when I try to take a picture.  This was as close as I could get.  


3 comments:

April Hill said...

What a handsome, healthy little guy! He looks like a black baby in the bottom picture! So cute!

Aaron Hill said...

if i didnt know i was looking at a picture of Westin i would have thought that the last picture was of a black baby. It's either the lighting or he's very tan.

We got some picture of Westin and Emily together, they're very cute. Westin has the best facial expressions!

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute! And he looks so much like Kallen did!!! I love the post about Kallen and everything he's getting into! At least it wasn't permenant marker on the dinner room chairs!!! :)