
I always thought that it would be cool to be the type of Mom who celebrates crazy holiday's with her kids. And isn't this the perfect holiday? I love to read, and so does Kallen. Perfect. Plus, Kallen loves his Dr. Seuss books, so maybe we'll read some of his favorites today.
I also think it would be fun to do some special Dr. Seuss activites with him and also have fun with dinner tonight.

I'm thinking Green Eggs and Ham...then again, we might just have green eggs and no ham. I don't really like Ham very much and second...we don't have any Ham right now. So we'll just be sticking to the green eggs. Sounds kind of fun though huh?
A great website that I found is www.seussville.com. There are all sorts of things to do. Just go to the Playground section. I think the activity book you can print off seems super cool. Kallen is too little to get a lot out of it, but I figure he'll like looking at it and coloring some of the pages anyway. So we'll be doing that later.
I hope you all can get in the spirit of Dr. Seuss. Go and have some fun!
1 comment:
In honor of Dr. Seuss I will have some Green Eggs and Ham tonight... or regular eggs and ham tonight
Post a Comment