Last year, I only remember Moses Lake getting snow 2 or 3 times, and every time we only accumulated a couple inches. Also, each time, the snow soon melted afterwards and wasn't much of a hassle. So I was expecting the same thing this year. Boy was I wrong! This year it snowed a ton, and then the last big snow we got in Thanksgiving stayed around until mid-January! I couldn't believe it. I love it when it snows, but I must admit, I'm not use to having that much snow, and sadly it got a little old after awhile. The boys however loved it. The hardest part was making them stay inside when the weather got too cold. One night it was negative 17! Too cold to play in. However, the days we did get out, were lots of fun. Next year will be even more fun now that we figured out where some good sledding hills are. I hope all of you enjoyed your winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment