Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kallen's First Day of Preschool...Again

This year, Kallen wasn't as excited to go to preschool in September. I think he was a little nervous because he was starting at a different school and didn't know anyone. Don't worry, he has since decided that school isn't that bad and enjoys it every time he goes.

I'm trying to be a good Mom and take pictures of his first days of school, but because he didn't want to go to school, Kallen decided to give me the most forlorn look he had.

However, he can never hide a smile when I start bugging him about "not smiling". Here is a smile that sneaked out even though he was trying his hardest not to smile.
Then I tried bribing him with a cookie which resulted in this silly face. Even though it wasn't quite the smile I was looking for, he got his cookie...hey, it was better than the frown. (Yes, I bribe my kids.)
Finally, this is the best smile I got out of him. He was busting out laughing by then because he thought he was being so hilarious with his silly faces. What a goof ball.

2 comments:

MeganRuth said...

So cute!

Heather Williams said...

Tenay, I loved this! kallen is such a cute kid and I'm so glad he likes school. Loves his smile and that cute backpack. Thanks for letting us come by the other day...your house is SO cute!