Tyson is a pretty incredible Dad. I don't tell him enough, but he really is wonderful. He often thinks of fun little gifts or activities for the boys at work, and then comes home and surprises us all with his brilliance. The other day, he came home and gave the boys a big surprise...a treasure map! Kallen is really into pirates these days, so to have Daddy turn up with a treasure map that had a big "X" marks the spot, was the coolest thing ever for him!
All the boys got out their pirate swords and went hunting for treasure.

I love this picture of Weston. He looks horrible! But it makes me laugh every time I see it, so I had to include it. Plus, you'll notice Kallen's pirate ship on the table. Since we were looking for treasure, the pirate ship also had to be included in the hunt.

They found the "X" and started digging.


It wasn't anything super big or amazing, but the boys loved it. And by the end, Kallen and Weston found a little box filled with Gold coins.

I'm so glad that we have one of the coolest Daddy's ever. Tyson, thank you for always making such precious memories for us all.
1 comment:
Super Cute Tenay!!! That seems like a lot of fun! Something i should do for Nathan! He would love that too! Such a good brother of mine! :)
Post a Comment