We decided to go on our first field trip today to the Seattle Aquarium and we all had lots of fun. Originally we were planning on going to the zoo, but Mother Nature had other plans. She decided that Seattle finally needed a good rain, so that is what it has been doing all day...raining.
I was surprised that Kallen enjoyed the aquarium as much as he did. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but he just kept looking big-eyed at everything. He loved it.
Here is a great picture to show the versatility of our stroller for all sorts of weather. I'm glad we had this cover or little Kallen would have gotten very wet and I don't think he would have liked that.
Here are some pictures of the first exhibit that we saw. The aquarium just did a huge addition where they created a giant walled tank of all the native sea life in the Puget Sound. Here are a few pictures of the kids in front of it. Sorry they are so dark, it was really hard to get good lighting and I didn't get a lot of time to take pictures...it was so crowded.
These next pictures were taken of the jelly fish. They have them floating along a circular tank with fluorescent lighting, which changes color. It was amazingly crowded, so I didn't get the pictures like I wanted, but a few turned out okay. I'm glad that this picture of Kallen turned out. It is my favorite of the trip.
Here are some fun pictures of the kids playing around with some toys and on some of the sculptures there.
2 comments:
What a fun, day! I watched your little video and heard your voice and thought,"Oh, Tenay is such a good little Mommy!" I wish I could see you be a mom, it would be fun! Maybe we will be living there sometime, and Megan could come to visit, and we could all laugh together! Wouldn't it be nice?!
What a great blog- its so fun to see little Kallen- what a little Tyson he is!
Post a Comment