Thursday, July 26, 2007

Snoqualmie Falls

My best friend from college, Megan Ruth, was in town for a few days, so we decided to show her Snoqualmie's majestic falls this morning. We went with my sister, her kids and my Mom and hiked down to the falls. Here's a scenic picture of what the falls looks like for those who have not seen them before.


Here is a picture of my Mom holding Kallen downstream from the falls. Isn't the river beautiful? I love the rocks and the rushing water.



By the time we got around the bend in the river to the bottom of the falls, little Kallen had decided that he had had enough and took a little nap. I didn't mind, because I was pretty tired and hot from carrying him around. Hey...give me a break...I know I'm out of shape, but the kid weighs 25 pounds and is a complete dead weight.

As I was sitting down holding Kallen, the others played in the river and on the rocks for a bit. Here are the pictures I was able to take while I sat holding Kallen. This is one of Megan Ruth!

Here's Rylan. He was a little monkey and climbed everything, even this huge rock.

This is the way we had to go in order to get back on the trail. I thought it made a cute picture of us all.

These were some of the rocks by the falls and I thought they were pretty cool. I don't think my pictures do them justice.

Finally, Kallen woke up and was super happy to be with everyone. Here is one with Grandma.

3 comments:

MeganRuth said...

Fun times! So impressed that you got the pics up so fast. Look at you now, all blog savvy and impressive.

Aaron Hill said...

he's so cute I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY! This stinks. As soon as I call you out on posting you start doing awesome. And we are left without a camera. Well I posted about the ducks... so i guess ty will be the only one interested. but i promise i'll post often with pictures when we fix this problem that we have.

Sarah said...

Hi, Megan Ruth!