During the past month we've been really trying to get Kallen to roll over from his back to his tummy. In the past he just hasn't ever wanted to try. He looks at a toy and you can just imagine him thinking, "why do I need to roll and get that? I can live without it." He hates being on his tummy, so every time we've tried to teach him to roll it hasn't been very successful. Lately he likes to tease us and roll 90% of the way and then give up. During the past few weeks, he's rolled over a few times, but then never tries it again. Then suddenly this morning, I was practicing with him and suddenly a light went off and it seems like Kallen has decided that rolling isn't such a bad thing after all. In the past the only things that would ever tempt him to roll would be my cell phone or keys. Amazingly today, he didn't need either! He just kept rolling back and forth for the fun of it. I quickly called Tyson to let him know our son had joined the rolling world and he requested a video. So here it is.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AH!!!! I'M SO PROUD of my blogger girl!!! yahoo! Kallen is adorable! I love his muscle pics in the pool! His mom is gorgeous as well. LOVE IT!
Wonderful master piece. The actor was insightful and portrayed his part beautifully. The writer gave the dialog great feeling and care. We will expect great things from this team in thefuture.
Mom
Wow, he did so great! Lydia was the very same... very stubborn. It's funny how they just do things when it occurs to them to do it, and not a moment sooner!
Post a Comment