Saturday, August 11, 2007

Playing with the Cousins

Here are some pictures of Kallen playing with his cousins Audra and Dalton. Dalton is the newest grandkid and he is almost 3 months old. That means, he will be in the same grade as Kallen...I just know they are going to be great friends. Even though Dagan and Christy already have 5 kids, I told them that they still have to have a few more...at least 2 more. That way, my kids will always have someone to play with at reunions. :)

Kallen loved the baby. He was always trying to touch his face. I don't know if Dalton liked that.


I just noticed something funny. Most of these pictures have Kallen wearing the same submarine outfit. I thought that was funny, because these were all taken on different days and I promise that he really did wear other clothes while we were there. Funny.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Kallen and Dalton together. It's true- kids need cousins!