Kallen went on his first plane ride this past week when my family went to San Diego for our annual Family Reunion. Tyson and I didn't know how Kallen was going to react to the plane, but he handled it like a champ. He was so interested in the plane and loved looking out of the window. He especially loved seeing all the bright lights outside of the window on our fight back to Seattle. It was dark and so he could see all the bright lights of Seattle as we made our landing.
Here is a picture of Tyson and Kallen waiting to board. Kallen decided it was time for a little nap. I was really hoping he would have waited for the flight, but oh well, Kallen is the boss right?

Here is Tyson and Kallen waiting for all the rest of the passengers to board. Kallen loved looking at all the gagets on the ceiling.

Here they are looking out of the plane for the first time.

I had to take this picture of us getting off the plane in Idaho where we had a layover for a few hours. I thought it was really cool that we got to get off on the tarmac. It isn't often that you can take a picture standing next to the plane you just rode in, so I made Tyson stand there while I took one. He thought it was silly and didn't like posing very much...but he is such a trooper. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment