Here are the promised bubble pictures. Kallen loved watching all the bubbles that the kids would blow on him. Also, look at the huge bubbles the other kids were able to make. They were amazing and they were so proud of being able to make them.
He's super cute with bubbles. Hey april and i will be going to the Lane county fair tomorrow so we should update our blog with some pics. Also, tell Ty that he need to instal that IM thing that i sent him so i can talk to Mr. Kallen on the web cam.
Tenay Jo- you can't leave me hanging like this. It's been 1/2 a month since you posted something.... how am I to be entertained when i don't have new stories or pictures to look at
Bubbles are so fun. I remember playing with a big bubble wand when I was little like those ones. I love it when Lydia just enjoys little things like that. It's moments like that I feel that life is cool- and this is what it's about.
4 comments:
He's super cute with bubbles. Hey april and i will be going to the Lane county fair tomorrow so we should update our blog with some pics. Also, tell Ty that he need to instal that IM thing that i sent him so i can talk to Mr. Kallen on the web cam.
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! oh, kallen is too... tenay..you looking beautiful as always...
love hte bubble pics
Tenay Jo- you can't leave me hanging like this. It's been 1/2 a month since you posted something.... how am I to be entertained when i don't have new stories or pictures to look at
Bubbles are so fun. I remember playing with a big bubble wand when I was little like those ones. I love it when Lydia just enjoys little things like that. It's moments like that I feel that life is cool- and this is what it's about.
Post a Comment