Aren't baths just so much fun? Sometimes I think baths are more fun for the parents than the kids. To entertain ourselves, we decided to give Kallen a mohawk and a gotee using bubbles. Pretty cool huh? I love some of the looks he gave us as I was taking pictures. What a funny little man.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Bathtime Aerobics
One of Kallen's favorite things to do in the bath is to kick his legs as fast as he can. Whenever he does this, he gets water everywhere! Our floor gets soaked, Tyson gets soaked and I get soaked. But hey, we bear through it because Kallen just loves it. However, as you can see from this video, it sometimes has a down side. Occasionally the little guy forgets to keep his mouth shut and gets a mouthful of water.
Aren't baths just so much fun? Sometimes I think baths are more fun for the parents than the kids. To entertain ourselves, we decided to give Kallen a mohawk and a gotee using bubbles. Pretty cool huh? I love some of the looks he gave us as I was taking pictures. What a funny little man.



Aren't baths just so much fun? Sometimes I think baths are more fun for the parents than the kids. To entertain ourselves, we decided to give Kallen a mohawk and a gotee using bubbles. Pretty cool huh? I love some of the looks he gave us as I was taking pictures. What a funny little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's so cute! April wanted me to let you guys know that she really like Kallen kicking in the bath tub. And that she thinks that i'm the greatest lover of all time... he's cute even when he's choking on water.
I SHOULD TRY BATH AEROBICS...HOW MANKY CALORIES WILL IT BURN? MY SKIN WILL BE A FRUITROLL BY THE TIME I FINISH....GEESH..
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVE? KICKS?
Josh and I both sat in front of the computer cracking up over this one! This kid should be one of those sitting cyclists (What are they called?). What energy!
Post a Comment