Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bathtime for Two

Last Saturday night, Kallen's bath started out as normal as can be. We filled the bath with warm bubbly water, let Kallen play in the tub as it filled up with water and then sat and watched him as he splashed and played with his toys. A pretty normal bath right? Then something unusual happened. Kallen had a special friend suddenly join him. Can you guess who? It was Daddy!


Without any warning, Tyson just got up and stepped right into the bath water with Kallen. He was wearing everything...socks, pants, shirt...everything. It really shocked me and it also seemed to shock Kallen. He didn't know how to handle this new development. At first, I don't even think he liked Daddy joining him, but he warmed up to the idea soon enough and began smiling at the silliness of the situation.



When I asked Tyson why he got the urge to do this, he simply said, "I just felt like joining my son". That is exactly what he did and in the process he created a very funny memory. Crazy Daddy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My only question for you Tyson, is that a Washington Huskies shirt you are wearing. The truth has finally been revealed, the duck fan is no duck fan, but a dog!!!! I am heart broken.

cameron said...

that is SO FUNNY!!!! love it!