Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Garden

Last night, we went to Bellevue's Botanical Gardens with my parents. It was tons of fun. If any of you haven't ever been there, I highly recommend it. Here is a link to the Botanical Gardens website if any of you want to check it out.

These gardens are amazing during the year, esspecially in the springtime, but they really outdo themselves at Christmas. All the real flowers are gone, but they have been replaced with thousands of flowers that are all made out of lights! We went a few years ago and thought it was great, but we hadn't been back since. This year, we decided to check it out again since Kallen loves lights. I'm so glad that we did. They added so many new things and it was even better than before.

Some of these pictures are a little blurry, but it's really hard to take night pictures without a tripod and with cranky models who are cold and don't like to take pictures. They were all good sports though. What a great family I have who put up with my picture taking.


This was a little pond with lily pads that they created. Can you see the swan?

Here is Kallen and Tyson under the grapevines. These were my favorite.

I have no idea what Kallen is doing here, maybe he's trying to eat his coat. Who knows. I just thought he looked kind of funny, so I decided to include this. Silly kid.


4 comments:

terrah said...

Cora loves to gnaw on her coat too! Especially her zipper. It must be a different texture for her to enjoy I guess! Merry Christmas!

Aaron Hill said...

Is this kid ever in a bad mood? He's always so happy.... oh and Go Blazers!!!

cameron said...

I LOVE CHRISMTAS LIGHTS!!! WHERE IS TENAY!

PS..I STILL LAUGH AT THE TUB PICTURE!

Sarah said...

These lights are beautiful. I also loved the pictures of the bathtime. I think it was a very cute idea "Daddy" came up with. These moments make life fun.