I know, it's amazing to see a new post. Pinch yourself...go ahead. It's real. Can you believe it? Let's see, when did I post last?...April 15th. Huh...that is a pretty long time. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... wow, over 6 months ago. Oops. That is a long time. I mean, 6 months is pretty much a quarter of Kallen's life. Sorry guys. I guess all the pestering I've been getting from family and friends is well deserved. For instance, my brother-in-law, Aaron, said that he officially "terminated" me from the blogging world. Now I can't have that, so here are some posts for all of you out there who care.
These are from a Mariners game way back in April! Here he is with Daddy, waiting for the game to begin. Isn't he cute in his Mariner's jersey?
This was only the second time we took Kallen with us to a game. The first time, the little squirt was only 7 months old, so taking him wasn't a big deal at all. In fact, he fell asleep while at the game...even with all the shouting, music, and noise. This time was a little different. He still was a good kid, but he definitely did not want to sit still or stay in his seat. Instead, he wanted to explore and walk everywhere.
In order for him to stay in his seat we had to resort to feeding him lots and lots of snacks, and we had to entertain him with every toy I had in our diaper bag. Even then, he only lasted until about the 6th inning. Hey, that isn't so bad for a 1 1/2 year old.
Stay tuned for more posts. I have 6 months of pictures to post. So I'll take it one day at a time.
1 comment:
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Welcome back to the world of blogging. Kallen is the coolest kid ever! I can't wait to see him in his Dragon costume. Any names for his younger brother yet?
Post a Comment