In June, we went to my family's reunion which was up at Leavenworth. I had never been to Leavenworth before, and it was fun to see this little mountain town which had a Bavarian theme. It is totally fake, not a real Bavarian town, but it was still fun to go explore all the shops and the mountains. I actually only took pictures of the time we went to a petting farm, so all of our other activities weren't recorded. So sad. However, we did go minature golfing, shopped at the Bavarian stores (the Christmas and Fudge store were my favorite), explored the mountains and went on lots of walks. It was a lot of fun. I would love to see this town at Christmas. Supposedly it is all decked out for the holidays. Maybe next year we'll have to take a little road trip.

Here is a picture of Kallen at the petting farm. They had goats, horses, ponies, rabbits, chickens, llamas and a bunch of other animals. It was a lot of fun.

One of Kallen's favorite things is grass...he also loves pointing out grass and saying "grass" whenever he spots it...which is very often.

Kallen even got brave enough to feed this goat. We bought lots of bags of carrots to feed the animals, which only lasted for about 5 min. The kids just had so much fun feeding all the animals. Once the carrots were out, the animals resorted to nibbling on little fingers. Kallen didn't mind though.

Kallen also loves flowers. He thinks they are the coolest things and will point all of them out to us as well. In fact, while I was creating this post, he was sitting by me and as soon as I got to this picture he yelled, "yellow" and "flower". He is starting to get all of his colors down now, so he loves to point out colors to us.

Kallen might like flowers and grass, however, is absolute favorite thing are swings! He could stay in them for hours if we let him. In fact, whenever we go to a park, he won't want to play on anything else except the swings. So he was in Heaven at the petting farm when he spotted some swings. He even got to swing next to his smallest cousin Dalton.


I couldn't help but put this picture in. I just thought it was super cute of our little guy.
2 comments:
he's so big now it's crazy! What a stud muffin. It'll be fun to see him with his new brother
I love those army pants. Looks like a beautiful town. Tyson...since Tenay posted something on the blog, I will let you win this week in fantasy football.
Post a Comment