Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kallen makes me laugh

Here's a dialouge Kallen and I had a few weeks back while we were walking down our apartment's steps to our car.  I didn't want to forget about it, so I'm posting it.  Maybe you all will think its cute too.

Kallen:  "Look a rhine tree"
Mommy: "What?"
Kallen: "a rhine tree, see?"
Mommy: "Kallen I don't know what you are talking about.  What is a rhine tree?"
Kallen: "rhine tree"... then he points to some pine cones that are outside our neighbors apartment.
Mommy: "Oh, do you mean a pine cone?"
Kallen: "yes, a rhine tree" with a smile.
Mommy:  "Kallen its called a PINE CONE, not a rhine tree.  Say Pine...Cone." I'm emphasizing the P and C.
Kallen:  "okay, rhine tree."
Mommy: "Kallen you didn't say that correctly at all.  It's a Pine Cone..Pine Cone."
Kallen: "yep, a rhine tree...I so smart."

Kallen loves to tell us that he is "so smart" all the time.  Silly bug.

3 comments:

cameron said...

he is so smart... cute

Aaron Hill said...

awesome I just read all of your posts. It'll be fun to see you guys... whenever that will be. April wants me to see where she lived in Yakima so we'll have to stop by there on our way up to Moses Lake once you guys have found a nice place to live.

Aaron Hill said...

I think that should be Tyson's catch phrase for his closing arguments... you know like in the OJ case it was, "if it doesnt fit you must aquit"

Tyson should say at the end "and that is why you must convict, I so smart" haha