Monday, July 16, 2007

What Kallen did today

I keep wanting to post for some reason, so here are some more pictures of Kallen's day today.

Well, Kallen started off by playing with his dinosaur, which by the way, is one of his favorite toys. When you put the balls in the holes it plays music and lights up. He hasn't figured out how to put the balls into the holes himself yet, but he always thinks its super fun to have Mommy or Daddy do it for him. Also, he really likes whacking the dinosaurs head with his hands for some reason. Hmmm, good thing it's pretty sturdy and won't break.















Kallen also had his daily exercises, which consisted of tummy time and practicing crawling. Here he is trying to crawl to me. He hasn't got moving forward down yet, but he can move backwards a little now.


He also likes to walk around the coffee table with Mommy, but I can't take a picture of that while I'm helping him. Instead, I took some pictures of Kallen standing and holding himself up on the coffee table.

























Then when Daddy got home, Kallen played video games with him.




















After all of his hard work and play, he got pooped out. What a tired baby. Oh and in case you noticed, yes Kallen stayed in his Pj's the entire day. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

No wonder he is so pooped- He had an exhausting day! What a good little boy. By the way, I forgot to say on my last comment that it was also fun to see your sister's kids! Last I knew, there was just Rylan. Now two girls? Seems I know of another family with that order...