Kallen's favorite show of all time is Baby Mozart. Whenever we put it on, he gets a huge smile on his face. This is the only show he enjoys and the only thing he'll watch. Now that he is up and cruising around, he has started doing something new while watching Baby Mozart...dancing! We've had to put a chair in front of the TV now, since he hasn't learned that he isn't suppose to touch the buttons, and now he holds on to that and shakes his stuff. I thought it was funny one night, so I took this video.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Shaking His Baby Booty
Kallen's favorite show of all time is Baby Mozart. Whenever we put it on, he gets a huge smile on his face. This is the only show he enjoys and the only thing he'll watch. Now that he is up and cruising around, he has started doing something new while watching Baby Mozart...dancing! We've had to put a chair in front of the TV now, since he hasn't learned that he isn't suppose to touch the buttons, and now he holds on to that and shakes his stuff. I thought it was funny one night, so I took this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the dancing! Lydia does a lot of dancing too... to anything musical. This includes movie background music... kind of funny.
Hi! We found you through Kevin Anderson's blog. We were friends with Tyson from our freshman ward, and it's so fun to see your family! We are also bloggers--www.camieandmatt.blogspot.com.
I know Matt would love to hear from Tyson sometime: mc6@indiana.edu
JUMP! JUMP! SHAKE YOUR BOOTY...JUMP! JUMP! YOU TEACHING HIM ALL KINDS OF THINGS AREN'T YA...HA HA
Post a Comment