While everyone was here, Grandpa Hill wanted to show Kallen Cabellas. It is a new outdoor sporting equipment store in Lacey. We had never been before, but had heard that it was pretty fun to see. Its a huge store, decorated like a lodge, and then inside they have tons of real stuffed animals. Things like Lions, Tigers and Bears. They also have some aquariums full of live fish and as you can see from the picture below, a lifesize plane. It is pretty neat to see.
Here is chubby, pregnant Mommy with Kallen next to an Elk. I almost think I'm bigger than the Elk.
Here Kallen and I are looking at the live trout that they had. He loved them, and we even got to feed them. I think the fish, which he pronouces "fis" was his favorite thing to see.
3 comments:
i've heard of this store as well. But i've never been there. Now i want to go.... although im sure i'll leave with something i'll never use... like a solar powered flash light
Glad to see you blogging again! So you moved to Olympia, crazy. Tyson got a new job? I was at Leavenworth too a couple of months ago for just a fun get away one day. I found a hat that I really wanted but didn't buy, and now I'm kicking myself for it. It is fun to see Kallen as a toddler and those chubby cheeks! Can't wait until you get to posting your Halloween pictures. Congratulations on expecting! When are you due?
Ummm... I got that from you saying you get sick when you are expecting. I hope that was right. :)
Post a Comment