Kallen actually started preschool way back in September, but I still wanted to post pictures of his first day for myself. They are not great pictures, but I took them super fast as we were on our way out the door.
Kallen was pretty excited, but a little nervous to start school. He was excited to go because Tyson told him that when he was a little boy he went to school too. Since Kallen loves being like Daddy, that helped him want to go, but it was still a little scary for him. It took him about a week to get in the groove, but now he loves it. His teacher is wonderful and Kallen has learned so much! We are so proud of him.
I let him choose his own backpack for school, and he chose this cute bumble bee bag. It is a bit cheesy, but I thought it was pretty cute, so I got it.
No comments:
Post a Comment