Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Little Hooligans

If you are like me, you can usually tell when your kids are up to no good. If not, you might be wondering how I can tell. Well, normally, my boys are loud, running around and giggling when they are playing. There is also the occasional screaming and yelling when they fight over toys...okay, it isn't that occasional, it happens a lot. However, even when my boys argue, they are loud and making noise. On the other hand, when they are doing things together that they shouldn't be, sneaky things, everything suddenly gets very quiet around here. The silence is what tips me off that they are up to something.

The other day, they were playing upstairs normally, so I wasn't worried about them. I heard them playing with their legos, with their trains and other toys. After a little while though, they got very quiet. I told myself that I should check on them, but I didn't think there was anything up there that they could get into. Boy was I wrong. Soon I heard them decending the stairs and this is what they looked like.

Here is a close-up.

They had gotten into my food storage and pulled out a big bag of flour. It was everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh at them. They were so cute covered in flour. It took me over an hour to clean up the mess, but hey, it was worth it for the memory. What little hooligans.

PS: Did I mention that we are going to have another little hooligan on our hands very soon? Yep, another boy is on the way. Can you imagine the trouble all three of them will get into? :)

1 comment:

cameron said...

hey hey hey!!!! NOT A FUN MESS AT ALL!!!! HAVEN'T HAD ANY THAT BAD... YOUR BOYS ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD...