Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kallen Turns 4!

I still can't believe that Kallen is 4! He is getting so big, which is kind of sad for me, because I wonder where my little baby boy went. But it is also lots of fun to see him grow and I love how he makes me laugh all the time because of the things he says.

We had a small family birthday party, which I think Kallen loved. Grandma and Grandpa Hill came over and we spent the day at the water park and playing with all of his new toys. He wanted a "green" birthday, so he had green balloons and streamers. He also wanted a chocolate cake, which I tried so hard to make pretty, but it just didn't turn out. I'm just not a baker, what can I say. At least it tasted good.


Kallen's favorite gift by far was his train car wash, but he loved all his gifts. He is still obsessed with car washes, so it didn't surprise me that he really liked that gift. Weston's favorite was the car mat. I don't know why he likes it, because he doesn't use cars on it, but he loves walking all over it.



No comments: