For dinner we went to Grandma and Grandpa's and had some pizza and played with some bubbles outside! Kallen really liked them. However, I didn't have my camera with me, so I had to use my Mom's camera. She will soon send me some pictures, which I will post for you all soon...stay tuned.
Oh, and one more thing. Kallen got two new teeth today. His top two front teeth came in. Hurray! That now makes three teeth for the little guy in one week! Ouch.
These next pictures are of the outdoor water exhibit, which teaches kids how water can be used as a power source. This little contraption is like a giant hamster wheel. You get in and make it turn by walking and then it acts like a waterwheel and makes some things in the outside lake start moving. You can see this on the second picture. The kids had a lot of fun with this.
4 comments:
Oh man, kallen on the pig is the best picture of all time! It made me think of the movie "Babe".. "That'll do pig that'll do"
You really are a talented photographer- I esspecially loved the butterfly picture? Is photography a hobby of yours? I hope you frame them, they are great art!
Tenay, where did you learn how to take such great pictures? I too love the picture of Kallen on the pig. He is so cute, and so are all of your sister's kids.
t - I HAVE NOT BEEN ON YOUR BLOG IN FOREVER FOR SOME REASON - ONCE I HAD NO ACCESS FROM WORK I WAS AN OUTCAST. love love love all the pictures!!!! the gorillas grossed me out,b ut the rest were DARLING!!!!
Post a Comment